Transitions – Yoga Practices to Navigate Life’s Changes
with Gail Braverman, LMFT, RYT
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
~ Maya Angelou
Like the butterfly, we too, go through many transitions throughout our lifetime. Sometimes these changes are expected, and sometimes they are not, and yet both alter our preconceived notions of our life-paths. That is why I’ve created this Transitions: Yoga Practices to Navigate Life’s Changes workshop.
This workshop provides clarity and opportunities to explore and understand:
- The definitive stages of transitions
- Yogic practices that provide stability and direction during change
- How to manage obstacles that can complicate the process of metamorphosis
- Healthy ways to be present during transformational times
- Expect to find clarity in a soothing, focused space as you familiarize yourself with the ups and downs of change.
September 16, 2017 2:00-4:00pm
Gail Braverman, LMFT, RYT, is a skilled mentor who has guided numerous people through their life changes and challenges. She draws her expertise from many years as a Marriage and Family Therapist, Yoga & Meditation teacher, Certified Art Therapist and Sage-ing Circle Facilitator/Leader. Through her experiences, Gail has gained valuable insight on the art of transformation, and is ready to share that wisdom with you.
Cost for Transitions – Yoga Practices Workshop:
AGW Members – $35
Guests – $45
Please be prepared in comfortable clothing and bring your yoga mat.
Location: A Gentle Way Yoga Center
8274 Parkway Drive #102, La Mesa, CA 91942
A Gentle Way Cancellation Policy: All refund requests must be submitted in writing.
- Up to 31 days prior to event – Refund minus 10% Cancellation fee
- 30-7 days prior to event – 50% cancellation fee
- 6 days or less prior to event or no-shows – 50% – 100% cancellation fee, based on ability to resell the space, and incurred workshop fees