Private sessions are the most effective way to begin or enhance your yoga practice. Start with a Free 15 minute phone consultation so we can help determine which teacher best suits your needs. Our teaching staff is trained to customize each private session for your specific goals and needs. Whether you’re looking to build strength and flexibility, or to deeply relax and release tension in the body – we’re committed to finding the right instructor for you!
Private Sessions have several benefits:
• Prepare you to attend group classes for the first time.
• Give you personalized guidance from experienced instructors.
• Teach you valuable modifications for injuries or chronic conditions.
• Help fine-tune your current practice.
Each teacher at A Gentle Way sets their own private session rates, so please look at the class schedule, and the Bios of our teachers to determine who would be best for you, or ask our front desk staff in your FREE 15- minute consultation.
1 Hour Session – $75 – Consultation and body testing
1-1/2 Hour Session – $95 – Consultation, body testing, and intro to asanas you will practice in classes
Private Session Pricing with Lanita Varshell
(Chronic pain, back pain and plus size expert):
- $115 Members; $135 non-members. Carve out 90-120 minutes for your first session which will include: Health History, Body Testing, explanation of classes and style of yoga , and introduction to the poses in the classes that will currently work best for your body. (Membership is $35 per year. Please see membership benefits on pricing page).
- Phone consultations – or sit down only with Lanita $25 -50 – for 5-30 minutes.
- Late cancels within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time will be charged 50% of the original service price.
- No shows with no prior notice will be charged 100% of the original service price.
To begin, let us determine the best yoga teacher for your needs.
Sign-up for a Free 15 minute private session phone consultation here.
Or call (619) 698-1170 or email us with your questions.